Sunday, September 23, 2007

Bye bye aalborg



Hurray!!!! I have got an opportunity to work with a big name Motorola in a big city named Copenhagen (it happened to be ethe capital of Denmark). With this joy and happiness comes another part which is the fact that now I am leaving Aalborg.
Aalborg is the city where I have done my Masters and which is the first place I came to outside India. It is very natural to feel a bit nostalgic about this place. Sometimes we don't give much value to things which are on our disposal by default. When I was in Aalborg, I always used to think about living in a big city, some metro city etc etc. Now, after spending a week in Copenhagen I came to realize how difficult is to live in a city where you don't know anybody and vice-versa. In this week I missed all my comfort, friends, food etc etc. This is the same (almost) feeling which had occurred to me when I left India for the first time. But as Forrest gump has said "life is a box full of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get. I am also waiting for some more surprises from this box of chocolates.

No comments: