Friday, September 28, 2007

Thank god it's Friday !!!

Once again, one more week came to an endless end. I know I am sounding a bit crazy but I will explain it later in this post. Now, I almost forgot when was the last time I kept a record of how many days in a week I have done some creative work. Maybe Anas bhai (my ex-flat mate) would be the right person to throw some light on it [:D] that how many weeks we'have counted just standing near kitchen platform. "Have you realized today week 3rd is ending?"; "Oh really sh** man time is flying like anything". After a couple of more weeks "Did you realize today week # 25 came to an end"; "Oh GODD time is flying like anything". And in the end time really flew like anything and we were still there...watching.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

life -- a never ending search Dost!!

Let me know when your search comes to end would love to hear.

Randomly landed on your blog.